Thanks for visiting one of the best mining pools there is. Please take a look around and see if you would like to try us out!
There are many benefits to using RapidHash for your mining needs
- Great Community
- Desktop / Tablet / Mobile Friendly Design
- Active Administrators
- DDOS Protected Servers
- Load-Balanced Varible Difficulty Stratum Servers
In order to celebrate our recent upgrades to the pools database server and Easter, we will be doing a 2% Bonus (Negative Fees) for today!
- 3.8.3: 6,608 requests
- 3.5.1: 3,743 requests
- 3.6.1: 1,915 requests
- 3.8.1: 1,738 requests
- 3.4.2: 1,540 requests
- 3.6: 1,520 requests
- 3.7.3: 1,460 requests
- 3.5.2: 1,377 requests
- 3.7.1: 1,160 requests
- 3.8: 1,148 requests
- http://www.technikland24.de (184.108.40.206): 1,235 requests
- http://gartenfreuden-portal.de (220.127.116.11): 1,183 requests
- http://www.sound-entertainment.de (18.104.22.168): 803 requests
- http://garten-profi.info (22.214.171.124): 688 requests
- http://www.mr-server.de (126.96.36.199): 400 requests
- http://electricattorney.com (188.8.131.52): 399 requests
- http://www.kansascityic.com (184.108.40.206): 384 requests
- http://yves-rossy.com (220.127.116.11): 352 requests
- http://www.xingtaishiji.com (18.104.22.168): 336 requests
- http://brandtycoon.com (22.214.171.124): 298 requests
We have set the Bonus back to 0% and will be running 0% Fees for 3 more days.
- Total amount of missing shares: 990,638
- Total amount of unpaid DOGE: 119226.58625649
- 2014-04-07 04:15:42 CEST -> 2014-04-07 04:19:50 CEST: 4 minutes and 8 seconds
- 2014-04-07 11:09:15 CEST -> 2014-04-07 16:05:44 CEST: 4 hours, 56 minutes and 29 seconds
- Total amount of missing shares: 840,792
- Total amount of unpaid DOGE: 104331.2256337
- 2014-04-07 04:15:44 CEST -> 2014-04-07 04:20:24 CEST: 4 minutes and 40 seconds
- Total amount of missing shares: 43,876
- Total amount of unpaid DOGE: 9587.643206551
- 2014-04-07 10:34:32 CEST -> 2014-04-07 10:52:17 CEST: 17 minutes and 45 seconds
- 2014-04-07 10:55:24 CEST -> 2014-04-07 11:02:04 CEST: 6 minutes and 40 seconds
- 2014-04-07 11:45:59 CEST -> 2014-04-07 22:15:53 CEST: 10 hours, 29 minutes and 54 seconds
- Total amount of missing shares: 105,970
- Total amount of unpaid DOGE: 5307.7174162416
We had a Layer7 attack on our Frontend Web Server, the attack has been mitigated. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Being the most popular request we have finally provisioned a stratum server in France for you French and European Shibes. This new server is unlike the one in the US as it uses new software, so we recommend that you set a failover in cgminer/sgminer just in case.
We have finished upgrading our pool to the Dogecoin 1.6 Wallet. We suggest you upgrade as soon as possible.
- No longer a random block reward - we now only have static blocks. The current reward will be 250,000 Doge per block, with the halvening dropping us to 125,000 Doge per block, etc etc. This will prevent block cherry-picking; as we're seeing at the moment, with our community pools only seeing 100-200k blocks, while the multi's gaming the system are enjoying 300-500k blocks. From the 1.6 update, all blocks will be completely even.
- The DigiShield difficulty algorithm: again, developed and contributed by the very clever folks at reddit.com/r/DigiByte , this allows for rapid block retarget times, and rapid recovery from multipools suddenly hitting the network; meaning that our miners will no longer suffer from extremely long block times if a Multipool does decide to jump on board. This new algorithm will retarget our block times much faster - ensuring the hard-mining shibe is not left holding the bag after the multipool ransack.
- Coins mined must mature for 4 hours (previously 30 minutes) before being spent. This is a precautionary measure, to give everyone more time to communicate following any future fork of the network.
For those of you that recently joined us we would like to thank you! With that said we are ending the Negative Fees Promotion. Pool fee will be be 0% until 3/10/2014. After that the Pool Fee will be set back to 1%
We have set the fees to negative 1% in order to run this promotion longer! Tell all your friends about us!
Since we've had a bit of downtime recently We thought that we should reward our loyal miners with a Negative 2% Fee for a couple of days. That's right, you will earn 100% without fees and then we will add 2% from our pocket. We are literally PAYING YOU out of our pocket to mine with us!
Here's how it will work, in the past for your payouts we have inserted a "Credit" and a "Fee" Transaction like this:
The method we'll be using for Negative Fees will be by making the "Fee" a "Bonus" Transaction like this:
This way you'll be able to see how much extra doge you doge you earned by mining on our pool :D
We've updated the Pool Website Theme. Tell us if you have any recommendations via the Live Chat!
We have run out of funds for the Negative Fee promotion and unfortunately have to end it. We'd like to thanks everyone that is mining on our pool along with every single shibe that joined us in the past few days.
We have have turned on a negative 2% fee for everyone on the pool. During the duration of this you will be paid an extra 2% of whatever you mine on top of your block reward.
We have updated the pool, username logins will no longer work due to security reasons. Use your email address to login.
Here are the winners:
We've added a failover stratum Server, anyone in the EU should use stratum2.rapidhash.net. Its located in Amsterdam.
cgminer --scrypt -I 13 --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://stratum.rapidhash.net:3333 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker-password --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://stratum2.rapidhash.net:3333 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker-password
We've done an overhaul on the dashboard interface and widgets, enjoy!
Make sure you upgrade your dogewallet to v1.4. Not doing so can cause you not to see your latest transactions.
The Rapid-hash team wants to thanks everyone who is mining on our pool. You've exceeded our expectations and have generated quite a lot of doge for the dogewallet.com victims. As everyone knows pool growth is important for it to stay alive, so please try to tell everyone you can about the pool. It will benefit everyone in the end and if we continue to grow we could get about half of the doge back to the dogewallet.com users.
Happy Holidays everyone!
The first block had an error and we will sending payouts manually. Make sure you have an address listed on your account.
EDIT: We added the doge on here. Everything has been fixed. Enjoy!
Tell your friends, invite them here! We have a huge contest and reward blockfinder awards of 1,000 doge as well.
After two weeks of solid mining we will be giving away these prizes based on the pools hashrate
1 Person winning 400,000 DOGE
40 People winning 10,000 DOGE
1 Person winning 1,000,000 DOGE
2 People winning 100,000 DOGE
50 People winning 10,000 DOGE
1 Person winning 1,500,000 DOGE
2 People winning 150,000 DOGE
3 People winning 15,000 DOGE
60 People winning 10,000 DOGE
1 Person winning 2,000,000 DOGE
2 People winning 200,000 DOGE
3 People winning 20,000 DOGE
75 People winning 10,000 DOGE
1 Person winning 4,000,000 DOGE
2 People winning 400,000 DOGE
3 People winning 40,000 DOGE
100 People winning 10,000 DOGE